miércoles, 25 de febrero de 2015

Grocery Food Haul

Well hello there, I hope you're doing good this Wednesday. That sentence turned out weirder than I thought haha. Anyways, today I went to Costco to get my weekly heaps of fruit. I tend to buy my veggies and fruits there because they sell them in large quantities and at low prices. Therefore I though I would show you what I got, to give you idea of what vegans tend to buy on a weekly basis, or at least this vegan. 


As I said in my last post, acai bowls have been my favourite breakfast lately and when I found out they sold them in packs of ten at Costco I went a bit crazy. These were around eleven dollars, which is great considering they sell them for five dollars (a pack of 4) at my local food health store, way too much for my budget. 


I am absolutely loving dates! They have surprisingly become my favourite sweetener for smoothies. I use them almost every day, I bought these for 7 dollars and they last me around a month. The strawberries were two dollars, usually five in the supermarket.  


Since regular tomatoes are about two dollars a pound I decided to stop buying those, save myself some money and buy the cherry ones for five dollars, waaaayyyy cheaper. I only use them in salads and such things so their perfect in pretty much everything. The mushrooms were about four dollars and these are so good, I usually buy the white ones but these Baby Bella's are really yummy too. 


Finally I bought avocados, for obvious reasons, they were around five dollars. And a bag of multigrain chips, my fave to put on the side of veggie wraps or sandwiches. That's all I got, I hope you enjoyed this post. Talk to you later! 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario