viernes, 20 de febrero de 2015

What I ate Today: Vegan

Hey guys, I've missed writting so much! My computer froze like three weeks ago and I've been computerless. My mom surprised me with my fixed computer yesterday though so everything is back to normal. I took these photos like a month ago but I wanted to share them with you because they look amazingly good. So without further a due, this is what I ate a month ago lol. 

Breakfast
Scrambled tofu with mushrooms, onion and pepper. I had a spouted grain avocado toast with mashed avocado on the side. And to drink, a banana smoothie with almond milk. One word, delish! 



 Snack 
Green smoothie. 1 banana, 1 tsp of almond butter, 1 cup of spinach, chia seeds and almond milk.



Lunch
Homemade falafel, quinoa and pita bread with hummus. I added a tomato and cucumber salad on top of everything, so colourful! 


Dinner 
Spinach salad with Boca "chicken''on top. Mashed sweet potato on the side with cinnamon. 



 That was all I ate, hope you enjoyed! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario